Saturday, March 29, 2008

Smart Peter

For some reason Sophie was really frustrated this morning when she thought Peter was making another one of his 'bulations'. He said that this time it wasn't a bulation. The guy taped to the wall was Jesus, just like when he died on the cross. I was intrigued with what he knew about the story so I let him act it out with his guys. And sure enough he knew what he was doing. The three guys up there are taped, just like they were on the cross, and below Peter set up more guys, like Jesus' friends. I was proud of Peter for remembering the story as well as he did. Sometimes I think he doesn't listen in church or FHE because he doesn't look like he is, but some how the knowledge sinks in. Kids are smarter than we give them credit, sometimes.
(PS-he also randomly recited the days of the week the other day - I had no idea he knew all of them in order, but he does.)
Good job Peter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. How old is he?