Thursday, August 21, 2008

Breaking Free


I was in heaven when it was arranged for Sophie, Peter and Max to spend the day at my sister-in-law's house today. (Thank you Holly, cousins and family are so wonderful, and so are you for volunteering for this again!) I needed it SO BAD!!!! And really, they did too. We've all been going stir crazy over the last couple days. I could have a quiet, slow and peaceful dah. Ahhhhhh....... Then Rich called around lunch time and said he had received a gift card to Cafe Rio and did I want to go out to lunch with him.... Uh, do frogs eat flies??? Of course I wanted to go and get out of the house. I think that was just what the DR ordered. I had a reason to get cute again. And a reason to dress Gavin in real clothes and go on his first fun outing. The food was great (I love Cafe Rio) and Gavin had sweet dreams the whole time... Gotta love that boy and his talents. Then I had a restful rest of the day too. My great friend Biffy made us a super yummy dinner, complete with cookie dough for desert!!!! (How do I say thank you to you again Biffy? You truely are sent from above. You always seem to know exactly what I needed...)So no cooking was required by me at all today.
WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!

No comments: