Friday, January 11, 2008

Paper Dolls


Tonight Sophie wanted to make some paper dolls. We started drawing and cutting until I remembered something. I had kept my old paper dolls. And they were in a box in the basement. I knew one day Sophie would want to play with them, I just figured she would have been a little older. But I got them out and Sophie, Peter and I had so much fun. We dressed and changed and discovered all the great things I had in that little box. I have 15 paper dolls with numerous outfits for them to wear. All in pretty good shape. No rips tears or bends. And I want to keep it that way, I am still protective of them - so that is why they are only allowed to play with them with adult supervision. Peter's favorite part was the two boys - one being Prince Charming, and the two little mice from Cinderella. Sophie's favorite part was the two wedding dresses, but really all of it. I love paper dolls!!!

No comments: