Monday, January 14, 2008

Sledding




This morning when the kids asked to go outside and play in the snow I said you bet. So they got all bundled up, mostly by their selves, and out they went - sleds in hand. We have the best little snow hill in front of our house. I have been half looking for a place to go sledding all winter, and one was found for me. We have had so much snow lately and the snow plow always pushes it into a huge pile in front of our house, at the end of the culdisac. The neighbor boys were sliding down it the other day, so we got out our sleds and followed suit. It is the perfect size for Sophie and Peter. Not too big, and not too small. I love winter! Sometimes. The kids have been having so much fun. Now if we could only get out there to build a snowman. We always miss the good snow. But sledding is just as fun. Yee-Haw!

2 comments:

JaNece said...

Cute kids! That is fun that they like to play in the snow. I have a hard time getting bundled up and having fun in the cold. Kids seem to love it though. THANK YOU for your advice and experience with Sophie. I'm having the boys share a room now, so I hope that helps, but it's nice to know I'm not alone and that he will eventually grow out of it.

Jamie said...

My kids are dying for some snow to play in!!! Not going to happen here in Texas. Looks like the kids had fun.