Thursday, October 11, 2007

First Flight

Rich had to go to Florida for a training this weekend. Out of the 20 or so times he has been gone over the past two years on business trips I have never gone, but this time I went!! A friend of ours that works for Jet Blue (Which is amazing! I would definantly choose to fly Jet Blue againnext time I fly. I love the extra leg room, and TV for each person, and unlimited amounts of snacks and beverages which are in a great variety) and they gave us some buddy passes and we went to Florida (with Max too). We left Sophie and Peter home with Aaron and Matt. (We love you and know you will do a great job!) This whole thing felt like a whirl wind. He got the call to leave late Monday, and decided I would go late Tuesday, and it wasn't until Thursday morning that it was finalized, and we left early evening on Thursday. We had a red eye to Orlando, FL. We were routed from Salt Lake City to San Fransisco to Boston to Orlando early afternoon on Friday. We barely made all of our flights, thank goodness! Max was amazing!! He loved flying and was so well behaved! We would definitely take him on a plane again!
PS- We visited 6 different airports during our travels to and from Orlando. Salt Lake City, SanFransico, Boston, Orlando, JFK New York, and Las Vegas. I am airplaned out!!

No comments: