Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Playgroup Again

It was our turn to host playgroup again today. Peter was so excited! He helped plan the day. We started out by playing with the marble works! I told the boys to be so careful with the marbles, and to not put them in their mouths, or put them near my baby (he was safely away from the floor, held prisoner in his exersaucer) I still had nervous feelings about marbles after the episode at Wal-mart the other day. After that I went to put Max down for a nap and I came down to find the couch cushions all off the couch and all over the floor! Why is this a fun thing to do?? It drives me crazy... But the boys were definantly having fun!! The highlight of the morning was the making of the Fruit Loop necklaces!!! (In the picture is Peter, Josh C., Ty, and Josh T.) They all went crazy!! And I think more were eaten than strung on the string! Especially by Josh T. The other boys wanted them on the necklace, but ate them off the string as soon as the picture was snapped! And as you can imagine, there was a little mess to clean upour after we were done, so we got out the vacuum and all the kids took turns sucking up the mess while the rest of the kids counted to 5 while waiting for their turn. This was also a great activity for them, and hey - my floor got vacuumed. That gives me an idea... Maybe next playgroup we should play cleaning games in the kitchen and bathroom and bedrooms - mybe that's taking the game a little too far... Two hours goes by really fast with four 3yr lod boys running around and having fun!!!

No comments: