Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our Beach Bum!







It was awesome to go to the ocean. On Saturday when we went we went to the New Smyrna Beach. It was so cool. The main street leading to the ocean was lined with little shops and restaurants. We ate at one of them, an italian one that looked so quaint and cute. It left much to be desired... That is putting it nicely. But, Max liked it. He still likes everything. But the beach was great. We didn't bring swimsuits today, but we could sit and watch the waves. We stripped Max and let him stand in the water and crawl in the sand. HE LOVED THE OCEAN. He was fasinated with the sand too! We couldn't stay away, and ended up coming back on Sunday afternoon, this time to Cocoa Beach. That time to swim. I loved running in against the waves and getting splashed with salt water in the face. And when we were done I had sand everywhere!!!! It was so gross! This was a good experience for me since I am a little scared of the ocean. I was ok as long as I didn't think about the fact that the water is thousands of feet deep out there infront of me! This was one of my favorite parts of our trip.

No comments: