Monday, October 1, 2007

Tagged

The ABC’s of ME!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Richard
C- Cake or Pie: what kind of each? Pumpkin Pie with homemade crust and cool whip & Fun Fetti Cake with rainbow chip frosting pretty much tie
D- Day of choice: Friday. It's daddy day for one child (they leave and the house is calm all day long) and then date night (when it happens)
E- Essential Item: kids, I never leave home without them...
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms, they last longer.
H- Hometown: Vernon, BC Canada
I- Indulgence(s): Birthday Presents for my kids. It is the most personally special day of the year. One present is not enough.
J- January or July: January is my birthday month, but July is my anniversary month - how does one decide? I like the summer weather better though.
K- Kids: Sophie (4 1/2), Peter (3), Max (8 months)
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Trials. (Did I say that out loud?) Love and smiles
M- Marriage Date: July 3rd, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 1 + 17 in-laws. I count my in-laws spouses too. You are my sister too Cyndi!!! I love you!!!
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples. But I like orange juice better than apple juice
P- Phobias or Fears: Phobia of someone coming to the house when it is not clean, and fear of losing parts to games or sets of toys
Q- Quote(s): "No other success can compensate for failure in the home."
R- Reason To Smile: Life is better when you do. When my kids pick the flowers from the yard and bring them to me and say "I love you!" Any time Rich kisses me.
S- Season: Summer!! But I like spring when all the flowers come out. Like the trees that blossom with popcorn!!!
T- Tag Three +: Heidi, Janetta, Kristin, Holly
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I wish I were a kid and could dress up and go trick-or-treating!
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Definitely meat eater.
W- Worst Habit: sleeping in. Procrastinating my laundry. Um, just procrastinating.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Never had an x-ray. When pregnant with Max I got to have an ultra sound at each appt. He was a boy every time!! It was so fun!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Cake, cookie dough, strawberries, raspberries, fresh peas in pods, fettuccine, corn on the cob, why do we have to pick just one?
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

No comments: