Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fly Lady Me


"Make your mind up to be happy and you will be." ~ Flylady


For a few months now I have been with Fly Lady. It is a great group to be with, to help make new and good habits for taking care of yourself, your family and your home.

Here are the habits we have covered in 2007.
Remember to reinforce these habits along with completing your new one.
January - Shining your Sink
February - Decluttering for 15 minutes a day
March - Getting Dressed to the Shoes
April - Making your Bed
May - Moving
June - Drinking Water
July - Swish and Swipe
August - Laundry
September - Before Bed Routine October - Paper Clutter

I am not perfect at it yet. But I have noticed a big difference in my home and routine. Some of the things sound silly. But it works. I love recieving all of the free motivational emails, and the daily challenges to work on my home. I love having a clean and orderly home. Check it out, if you haven't already!


1 comment:

Muir Family said...

I LOVE the fly lady. Her book is great. If you don't have it, it's worth getting--Sink Reflections. Get your tie shoes on and fly.