Monday, October 15, 2007

The Getaway

This was the first time that we have ever done anything as sponateous and crazy as this. It was so needed too! Going with Rich to Orlando, FL on his business trip was so wonderful. And Max was the best travel companion. It was almost like he wasn't there. I came back feeling renewed, but not refreshed. I am so sleep deprived....... And even after all the problems with getting home, I am still so thankful we were able to make this trip.
(We made to to JFK airport yesterday missing 4 different flights and then stayed there for 7 hours until we made a flight to Las Vegas flight and then had to rent a car to drive the rest of the way. Rich HAD to be to work today. Luckily we met a girl and her dad doing the same thing as us, so we could split the cost of the rental and split up the driving.)
I love being a mother and staying home with my kids, but this break from reality was so nice. I feel so much more able to do what I love now. That is, after I take a couple naps!!!
PS- I want to do this again, soon!

No comments: