Friday, October 5, 2007

Grocery Savings

It's your store...
Today I had to go grocery shopping, by myself, with the 3 kids. I was worried going into it, but it actually turned out great. I had read in the paper about some awesome deals at Albertsons. Normally I do not shop the sales. It is too hard to do with kids. I buy everything I need at one store. But I couldn't pass this up! There were great 10 items for $10. And some were 10 items for $15. And this was great stuff that we use. Cereal like Trix, Cheerio's, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Fruit Roll-Up's. Mini Yogurt packs. Frozen Pizza. Granola Bars. Muffin Mixes. Microwave Popcorn. (all the healthy stuff!!!) And the list goes on. But I won't, I'll stop there.
The total outcome for me, my 3 kids, and our
2 full baskets of groceries came to $390,
and I only paid $140!!!
I saved $250!!
Yeah Me!!!
Thank you Albertsons!
PS-I still had to go elsewhere for everything else.

No comments: