Friday, October 19, 2007

Uh-oh...

PETER MICHAEL LEDOSQUET FORD!!!!!


Since the weather has changed to the cooler side I needed to buy the kids some warmer winter clothes. Pants, socks, long sleeve shirts and stuff. Well, today Peter was wearing a pair of his new pants, I think this is the second or third time he's worn them. I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to do, but as I was sitting at the computer I heard him say "Uh-oh..." I looked over to see him with sad guilty eyes and scissors in his hand.

I came over to the scene of the crime, and sure enough, he had cut a hole in his pants, right at the knee. Of course it is in a place that is not the easiest for me to fix and hide. I am so mad!!!! So he is sitting in time out, while I try to figure out what to do with him!! You may say, 'why do you let him have scissors in the first place?' Well, he uses them sometimes to open fruit snacks or something, and is usually responsible with them. This is a rare incident, that I know was a complete accident, but what do I do?? Ahhhh.....

No comments: