Thursday, October 25, 2007

Little Shop of Horrors

Last night Rich and I went on a date. We went to see Rich's brother, Aaron, in his recent play. He is starring as Seymour in Little Shop of Horrors. HE WAS AMAZING!!!!! I was so impressed! He stole the show with his awesome voice and funny moves! He has been involved in theater forever now, and this was his well deserved big break!! We have really enjoyed watching him in all the other shows he's been in, but this is our favorite!! GREAT JOB AARON! WE LOVE YOU!! If there is anyone in the area reading this, you need to go and see this play before it is over (NOV. 10th). I would love to see it again if I could. I really wanted to take Sophie, she is a theater lover too even at her young age, but I didn't think the content of this play was the most appropriate for a 4 year old.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1%2C5143%2C695218918%2C00.html

PS- I don't know how to add a link to my blog, but this is the address for the news paper article that talks all about Aaron and his show.

No comments: