Friday, April 11, 2008

2 Wheelin' Fun

Ever since Sophie has noticed some of her friends (same age and older) riding bikes WITHOUT training wheels, she has been determined that she could do it too. She keeps asking me, but I refer this one to her daddy. I don't know, for some reason this seems like a daddy daughter activity to me. Well today is BEAUTIFUL outside!! And he had a little extra time, so how could he refuse??? He took the training wheels off... And they had a great time out there together! I also have decided that 2 wheels means helmet time. I haven't been too concerned with the training wheels on, but now it's time to go to the store and pick out a way cute helmet for my brave dare devil darling. She was kind of disappointed that she didn't get it down pat today - in the first try. But knowing Sophie, when she sets her mind to something, she'll do it! And sooner than later I'm sure. We'll keep you updated.

No comments: