Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blue Feet

Grandma wanted everyone to make a letter or picture to put into a book for Grandpa Great's birthday, so we got busy today. Peter was so cute in tracing his own hand and writing his own name (it was actually legible and straight!!) And Sophie drew a nice picture of her with Grandpa Great with a nice little letter. But I was at a loss for what to do with Max. I ended up stamping his feet on a piece of paper. Way cute right? And it actually worked! I stamped his little fat feet on my ink pad and brought the paper to his feet. Then came the washing off. Not so good. I wiped and scrubed and tried everything. But as you can tell (from the pictures that were impossible to get), his feet are still blue from the ink!!! I wonder how long that will last? At least it is just on his feet and not on his hands too!!! I didn't think hand prints would work out very well! But the picture is cute and sometimes that's all that matters.

PS-notice one binki in his mouth, and one in his hand? That's the new trend... I thought I would try to ween him off it soon, but I've changed my mind. I'm not ready to deal with it...

No comments: