Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Webkinz


Rich went out of town this last week (again!) and brought home a great present for the kids... They have been wanting Webkinz since their cousins had them, but I haven't been ready for them. Webkinz pets are stuffed animals that you can play with and take care of online. Rich decided to earn daddy of the year and bring one home for each of them. Peter could care less about the online features and just carries his snake "Slither" everywhere with him. It is really cute and uncoils long enough for him to tie around his waist, or hang around his neck. Sophie takes a little more care with her kitty "Pinky Pie" and loves the online games and pretend things she can buy online for her. And the funny part is that Rich has come home and played Webkinz with her everyday at lunch. They (Rich) will sit there for an hour and play games designed for 5-8 year olds to earn Sophie more Webkinz cash. It's been a fun week. I wanted to wait and post this with a picture of the kids with their new precious Webkinz, but my camera is going down hill fast and I don't use it that much anymore. Just wait, I AM GETTING A NEW ONE...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

My girls love Webkinz. And tell Rich, I understand him playing too. I am seriously addicted and have even played on the girls a few times after they have gone to bed. Sad!