Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Duds



These are the kids new church clothes. They were so cute today, if I do say so myself! So I wanted to share it with you, and would they pose for a picture? NO! So the familiar saying around our house is "YOU GET WHAT YOU GET AND YOU DON"T THROW A FIT" so I'll be grateful for what I got, and Rich reminded me that they'll wear the clothes again on another day. I got Max clothes size 24months, but the pants are rolled twice at the bottom and once at the top! And to brag a little I spent $30 for everything! As opposed to the around $100 for the reg prices! Good job to me!
PS-Rich is 'supporting' me in my crazy idea to buy WHITE pants for the boys...

1 comment:

Muir Family said...

Sophie's dress is so cute. The white pants look so cute...they would not last at my house...the boys would ruin them the first week, I just know my boys. But they sure look cute!!! Clorox bleach pens are fantastic!! Way to go you bargain shopper.