Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Things to do

Rich called me this morning. Never know what to expect when I get a call from him. Need a favor, just called to say I love you, we got a million $ in the mail today (still waiting for that call), or some other random thing. Today it was this.
"Hi, how's your morning going?"
"Great! Spilled cereal all over the floor mixed in with lots of fighting and crying - already..."
"Sorry about that, but I called because You were on my list of things to do today."
"Oh really, what for?"
"I needed to remind you that you need to order things to make birthday cards for the office."
"I know, I've been waiting for you to help me with that"
"I don't care what, it just needs to get done."
"OK"
"Alright, I love you, talk to you later, bye!"
"Love you too, bye"

I took a sick day yesterday, and need to do some major catch up today. This is just One more thing to think about amongst the regular chaos. Just needed to vent it out. Why did I volunteer to make ALL of the birthday cards for his office again? (He sends them to each patient for their birthday. I said I'd buy stamps and stuff to make some. Now I'm committed.) The things we do for the love of our lives...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! You are one dedicated woman. Are these homemade cards? I think mine would be along the lines of homemade from Hallmark. You constantly amaze me!