Monday, April 14, 2008

Close Cousins

There must have been 'something in the family' a 1 1/2 years or so ago because 5 out of the 8 married couples in the Ford Family got pregnant within 7 months of each other. And this is the final product! 5 cute babies! Max (Jan.27th) was the first followed by Ben (Jan.30th), and Allison (Mar.31st), then Macie (Jul.20th) and Shelby finished up the group (Aug.16th). They are all mobile, either crawling or walking, and they are so adorable! A few attempts at words, and they are all enjoying cheerios and more! They are at such a fun age, and this was the first time they were all together at a family function. I really wanted a picture of them all together and I was happy to just get them all squished on the couch together. Smiles were optional!

Pictured above from left to right:
Ben (14 months), Macie (9 months), Shelby (8 months), Allison (12 months), and Max (14 months).

PS-THANKS FOR THE PICTURES CYNDI! My camera decided to die on me just at the moment I was trying to take the picture! It said it was a battery problem, but my camera has issues. We bought it when Sophie was born. So it is 5 1/2 years old, and has 3 mega pixels. We NEED a new camera! Luckily lots of cameras were clicking away and I could use these from Cyndi. Did I mention I need a new camera...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love close cousins! We don't have as many as you, though. I think that ROCKS :)