Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles...

Tonight the kids needed baths. They love bubbles so I put a few in (tonight we opened a new bottle of bubbles. We are on our green watermelon Elmo bubbles)- maybe a tablespoon or so. Max got out first and I went to dress him and put him to bed. I called Rich to come up and watch Sophie and Peter. We have jets in the tub and I heard the kids turn them on. When Rich finally got to them I heard him say things like "What did you guys do?" I was worried there was water all over the floor or something like that. When Max was finally off to dream land I went into the bathroom to discover bubble haven! When the kids turned the jets on, the stirred up the bubbles so much that they were starting to spill over the side of the tub! And the kids were in love with the fun of it all! There were so many bubbles that they couldn't even sit down!! The bottom picture here is of them kneeling tall in the tub, and still they are almost completely covered with foamy white cloud like bubbles. There is no doubt that they got completely clean tonight in their bath. Elmo sure does make powerful bubbles. I'll need to remember this next time they take a bath!

1 comment:

Steve and Cyndi said...

Holly BUBBLES!!! That looks like so much fun! Good pics!