Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fifteen Weeks Old

I lost Gavin's binki this week. I searched everywhere. Even went to the store to buy a new one. They didn't have the kind I wanted. So... there goes his binki. At 3 1/2 months old he's done. Cold Turkey. He's not quite the addict with it, the way Max is. So it wasn't that traumatic. And I figured it's ok. We'll be better off without it, right?
Gavin likes to sleep in his bed, right? He doesn't like to sleep in my arms. So during those 3 hours of church, you can catch me in the hall most of the time. Just follow the sound of the crying baby. That's Gavin and me... And I don't know what to do. All he wants to do is lay down and sleep. The other week I actually did that. I went in the foyer and laid the blanket down and put him to sleep. Well, he's also a light sleeper. Today Rich took him for a few minutes and he fell asleep for him doing laps around the halls. But he woke up when all the warm womanly chatter began when Relief Society was starting. And then during Relief Society a friend left the meeting and found me (in the hall). Took my dead-tired-can't-do-anything-other-than-cry-my-eyes-out baby and told me to go in and take a break. I was so grateful to her. Gavin really is a wonderful baby. When he's rested and fed.
Speaking of feedings. There is no problems there. Check out those mega thighs!! Gotta love it...

4 comments:

Steve and Cyndi said...

Shelby is the same way about sleeping; no arms just a bed. I actually really enjoyed this when she was small enough for her car seat as that was a portable bed we took everywhere! But, Shelby has always been a good sleeper. I think she can sleep through anything!

Kierstin said...

i LOVE fat, happy babies! What a sweetie

sarah said...

Looks like my kind of organization. How do you keep it clean when all the cousins come over?

sarah said...

Opps, that comment is for the most recent post. But, I do love big, fat, chunky legs! Maybe we could have a chunky leg contest at Christmas with all the babies!