Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fourteen Weeks Old

How fun it is to watch Gavin change from week to week. He is now loving to be part of everything going on around him. I can no longer eat without him. He wants to be with us and I have to hold him while standing and eating at the same time. It makes for some tricky meat cutting! I carry him around a lot lately. And boy is he getting heavy. I weighed him on our bathroom scale (me holding him and deducting my weight) and it looks like he weighs around 15 pounds!! He is a heavy weight champ...
During those short periods where he still likes laying on the floor under his little toy, he has realized he can control his hands a little. He swats at the little rattle ball that is just within his reach. So cute to be in the kitchen and hear 'rattle rattle' from the family room.


No comments: