Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sixteen Weeks Old

Gavin is my jammie baby. I have always been big on dressing my cutie-pie's up in real clothes from a young age. But with Gavin the jammies seem to lag on. He goes out in public and even to church once in just his jams. He thinks they are super comfy. And why take a good thing away? Really, I can't decide if I am lazy, smart, busy or just tired and I don't dress him up. Maybe a combo of them all. I think he is in jammies 80% of the time. Wonder when that will end??? But on a different note. He has changed his all night sleeping pattern. He used to sleep 10 hours straight. Not now. It's more like 7 and 4. Midnight snack attack is calling!!! I want my full night of sleep back... But his day pattern is great. Up for 1, down for 2 1/2. Up for 2 down for 3. Up for 1, down for the night. Predictability. Ahh...

No comments: