Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Hair Cut.

I went to get my hair colored and cut on Saturday. I have a lot of grey hair it turns out (a lot of it thanks to Gavin. I think I left the hospital with twice as much as I went in with). And it was finally time to do something about it. I kept the natural dark brown color and added a few lighter brown highlights. Then came time for the cut. She asked me what I wanted and I didn't really know. She did her thing, and now it's short with lots of layers. The longest layer reaches my shoulders, which is what I wanted. The rest was a surprise to me when she spun me around in the chair to look at it in the mirror for the first time. I loved it. It is so different from anything I've ever done to my hair. So you are probably asking where the picture is? Well, it's late and therefore not picture worthy. I'll have to hit Rich up for a picture tomorrow and post it then. Just wanted to share my adventure....

2 comments:

Biffy said...

Your hair looks FANTASTIC! I noticed it as soon as I walked into church. You are one hot mama!

Muir Family said...

Post a Picture...I cant wait to see the new do. It's always so fun to get a new do. Can't wait to see it!!