Monday, November 10, 2008

Just another blog post

I love to blog. It is one of my favorite things to do. To post my life, and to read your blogs. But I seem to be on a downer when it comes to blogging. I would blog everyday if I could. But I can't. It feels like the same old thing just isn't that interesting, not to mention the fact that my spare time is not so spare anymore. I don't want my blog to be a complaining log, or just a list of current events in my life. My creative juices must be being sucked out of me by my darling children. And that's ok. So as much as I'd like to tell you about my 4 piles of clean clothes in baskets in my laundry room that keep calling my name, and the fact that at Albertson's last week I paid $6.88 - saved $53 and they gave me $15 of instore credit for the next time I shop, I am just not in the zone for it right now. But I'll keep reading about you and then sooner rather than later I'm sure, I'll snap out of this and be able to tell you just how excited I am that there are only 45 days left until Christmas.

5 comments:

Biffy said...

I am so with you on this! I feel like my blogging juices have been zapped. I'm sure it won't last forever.

I'm totally impressed with that Albertson's bit.

Janalynn said...

Whatever! You could Blog two or three times a day, And I would still enjoy reading it. I love to hear about your feelings, and days, mostly because, I laugh to know I'm not alone on things, such as laundry. Your kids are so cute. I love to read about them, mine are growing too fast, and I find myself relying on other kids stories to keep me in stitches.

Tawna Searle said...

Hey about the whole laundry thing. I still don't understand how you only do 5 loads a week with 4 kids, you, and a husband. I think about it every time I do my 9 to 11 loads a week and am baffled. You must find out the secret and tell me!

Heidi said...

Laundry??? A lot of the time ours sits on the love seat for the week and we dig to find clothes!! I HATE LAUNDRY!!!! And.... not many of us have the time to sit and blog everyday.

Julie Wood said...

Heather,
My husband just calls that the "Portable Dresser"