Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Remembering the good old days.

Dan, Katie, Kristin, Christin, Jon, and me and Caleb in the front. Taking pictures at Polson Park before heading off to Prom, 1998. What a blast!
me, Jon, and Krisitn. The night we toilet papered Maria's house, then the guy who lived in the house we parked our car infront of came out, scared us to death, and made us go to the police station and tell them what we did!! (1998)

Maria, out on the church lawn after YW or church or something. So hot! (1998)


I have the best memories from when I was a teenager. I had the best of friends and we did the coolest things. Things like going to the beach, driving way too fast in my mom's car, eating french fries or mac & cheese at my house for lunch with everyone, stake dances, church choir, EFY, and so so so many more. Some unmentionables of course!
So when I had the chance on Sunday to get together with some of my great friends I jumped on the chance. I took my family to Jon's house and we had a great time being grown ups together, remembering when we weren't. I am so glad I have kept in touch (a little bit anyway) enough to see them again. I love you guys!!!
Dan, Maria, me, Jon, and Kristin
2008, 10 years later


2 comments:

Tawna Searle said...

Awsome Heather, that sounds like a blast. I've recently got onto facebook, as I'm sure you noticed, and I've been trying to find some of mine, Not much luck with my close friends yet.

Janalynn said...

How come all your friends have changed in looks, yet you still look the same? Lucky I guess! I'm going on 20 years! YIKES!!!