Thursday, May 1, 2008

Big Sis.

While I was moping the floor, Sophie kept Max entertained in his highchair. She fed him a thing of yogurt, and they laughed and giggled. Not even noticing that I was confining them there while getting my job done. I did have to mop his area twice due to splats of yogurt, but I didn't mind. How is it that siblings come with a certain special bond? Max just adores his big sister, and the feelings are completly mutual. She loves playing the part of big sister, even if it is to all brothers. She is always helping out. Sometimes in unwanted ways, but usually it comes from a heart of pure gold. I love watching my kids play together. It is in these soft moments that makes it all worth it.





Yes, Max does have 2 different binki's in his mouth in the span of seconds...

No comments: