Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sprinkler Fun


While getting dinner ready I sent the kids outside to play. It was SO nice. Max was even out with them for a little while. I was actually surprised when they stayed outside for so long by themselves. That is, until they came inside and it all made sense. Our sprinklers are on a timer and I haven't figured them out this year yet. But they were going off at just the right time for the kids! They were having a BLAST getting soaking wet running and running through them. I guess it's about that time of year again. I just wish they weren't in their clothes! I wasn't prepared with towels or anything and they turned the floor into a pool as they stripped down and waited for me to get towels. They were soaked to the bone, and by the time they came in they were also chilled to the bone! Ane mean mom me wanted to recreate the moment and I sent them back outside once more for a picture. Peter was teeth chattering the whole time and didn't want to run! Maybe next time I can acutally catch them in the act...

No comments: