Friday, May 2, 2008

Ready to go

All packed and ready to go!! We let Sophie buy a special suitcase just for her. She picked this cute pink one. And she has shown it to anyone who would come over since she got it! To prepare for sunny California weather she's wearing shorts, but this morning was FREEZING! So she is wrapped up in her quillow. She certainly is perky for being awake at 5am!!! Here they are, about to head through security at the airport. My baby, off on her first real vacation... without me. It does leave me with a certain sense of sadness, but at the same time I am SO excited for the two of them. Talk about a great Daddy day (daddy weekend!) I left Rich with instructions to take more pictures than he thinks is necessary. So, cross my fingers, they will come back with lots of memories recorded for all of us to see. By guys!! Have a GREAT time!!

No comments: