Monday, September 17, 2007

Hip, Hip, Horray!!

(Photo of Rich taken by Sophie!!)

Congratulations are in order for my wonderful husband!! Last night Rich spent a long time trying to figure out what was wrong with the computer, and after trying everything he knew - nothing happened... So, he picked up the phone and called his brother Rob. Rob is a computer wiz. He asked for some expert advice, and that is what he got!! Then Rich set about it again. This time was different and Rob's advice worked. Finally, it was done. The computer is fixed!! We were so excited! So here I am this morning, at home, on my computer!! I have been catching up on all my Internet doings. I was on my email and was behind over 300 emails! (I get way too much junk mail!) So, cross your fingers and hope this never happens again.

No comments: