Thursday, September 20, 2007

Uncle Jim

I was gone for a few minutes last night, and when I came back Rich said "Heather, you'd be so proud of me.""I was looking all over for the kids and couldn't find them, I even looked outside and was starting to get worried (is that the part I'm supposed to be proud of??) Then I looked over at Grandpa Great's (Grandpa Great is Richard's grandpa, he has an apartment attached to the house) and they were over there visiting with Grandpa Great and Uncle Jim (Uncle Jim is Grandpa's friend visiting from out of town, they've been friends since grade school) and they were all laughing and having a great time, so I took a picture!!" So I was proud that he would think to take a picture of it all. Good Job Rich, maybe you are turning a new leaf.......

1 comment:

Steve and Cyndi said...

LOVE the pic! I miss visiting with Grandpa and Jim! They are so funny! I imagine my best friend and I like them when we are older!