Saturday, September 8, 2007

Baby Shelby


Today we waited and waited because baby Shelby, our new cousin was coming to visit. Sophie expecially was so excited and could hardly wait to meet her! She is now just over 3 weeks old and she is gorgeous!! Good job Steve and Cyndi, she's a keeper! I can't count the number of times Sophie held her. She kept saying to me "Mom, I want a baby girl..." and I have told here time and time again (this was not the first time for this request) "When Max is a little bigger we will see." Even Peter was excited about baby Shelby. He held her too, with help of course. We love our new cousin!

1 comment:

Steve and Cyndi said...

Shelby was so very excited to visit everyone! We all had a great time! We did forget the purple snail shell, but I think we might survive! Tell Sophie I want to challenge her to a game of bowling next time we come down to play!