Saturday, September 1, 2007

Our Date












Last night after canning and eating dinner Rich and I went on a double date with Holly and Tim. We went and saw The Bourne Ultimatum. It was so good! I loved it. I am a big fan of the other two Bourne movies, and this 3rd one was no disappointment! We went to a new movie theater in Ogden, UT and it was awesome. First of all you have assigned seating, crazy, but whatever. And we got there - not early - so our seats were over on the side, but the view was awesome! The screen felt like it was right in front of you. (A little too close of a feeling during all of those crazy camera shots where it felt like you were actually in motion.) But this movie was action packed to the max. Tim made fun of me that I was almost as much fun to watch as was the movie. I do tend to get into the movie and jump and scream a little. Rich knows this and always tries to spook me out and make me jump during movies like this. And I'm sorry to say, but it usually works. Anyway - go see this movie if you haven't yet! After the movie we went and had ice cream at Jake's Over the Top in Roy, UT. Holly and Time introduced it to us. It was so good. Rich and I split a regular and we were stuffed! But the best part about our double date was NO KIDS!!! Even Max stayed home with Robyn (one of Holly and Tim's daughters). She did a great job. Everyone was alive and happy when we came home! Let's do it again!!!

No comments: